HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

NZAFTA sanctioned GRAND PRIX SERIES 2015. REGISTRATION.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dajo

PostSubject: NZAFTA sanctioned GRAND PRIX SERIES 2015. REGISTRATION.   Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:48 am

Hi Everyone,

Would all club reps please look at the rules for the above competition and inform your club members that registration is now open.

In the first instance, all prospective entrants must be a current financial member of an NZAFTA affiliated club.

To register either Email or PM Dajo (DaveJ) your name and club. In due course a bank account number for your $40.00 registration fee will be forwarded to you for your deposit. Once your deposit has been cleared you will be confirmed as registered to take part in the first Grand Prix Series competition.

DaveJ

Competition Secretary.
Back to top Go down
Carlostrophe

PostSubject: Re: NZAFTA sanctioned GRAND PRIX SERIES 2015. REGISTRATION.   Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:31 pm

Dave,

Please send me the Bank details and I will gt paid today. Carl.Robinson@absoluteit.co.nz

Cheers,

Carl.
Back to top Go down
Dajo

PostSubject: Re: NZAFTA sanctioned GRAND PRIX SERIES 2015. REGISTRATION.   Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:11 pm

Don't have bank details sorted yet Carl. Wont be long though.

Have a good Christmas,
Dave.
Back to top Go down
(pink)MIST

PostSubject: Re: NZAFTA sanctioned GRAND PRIX SERIES 2015. REGISTRATION.   Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:19 am

Bank account sorted. Until such time as NZAFTA has become registered as a non profit sports organisation allowing us to hold our own account, I have opened a standalone account for the purpose. Once NZAFTA has its own account I'll transfer all funds across, and show statements where required to that effect.

Carl I'll send the details through to you.

Brett

Back to top Go down
http://nzafta.forumotion.co.nz
robcawood

PostSubject: Re: NZAFTA sanctioned GRAND PRIX SERIES 2015. REGISTRATION.   Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:05 pm

Hi Fellas.... From a sunny Cape Town.

Yep, I am in. Send me details too please.

Regards

Rob

PostSubject: Re: NZAFTA sanctioned GRAND PRIX SERIES 2015. REGISTRATION.   Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:57 am

Hi Rob,

I have you registered and will PM the Account number for your registration fee.

DaveJ.
Back to top Go down
shaqa

PostSubject: Re: NZAFTA sanctioned GRAND PRIX SERIES 2015. REGISTRATION.   Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:12 pm

G'day dave
Can you register Margaret and me for the GP series as well please. Same surname now.
pm the account details through.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Pauly5

PostSubject: Re: NZAFTA sanctioned GRAND PRIX SERIES 2015. REGISTRATION.   Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:59 pm

Dave, my payment should come through today or tomorrow. Gracias.
Back to top Go down
shooter1

PostSubject: Re: NZAFTA sanctioned GRAND PRIX SERIES 2015. REGISTRATION.   Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:15 am

(pink)MIST wrote:
Bank account sorted. Until such time as NZAFTA has become registered as a non profit sports organisation allowing us to hold our own account, I have opened a standalone account for the purpose. Once NZAFTA has its own account I'll transfer all funds across, and show statements where required to that effect.

Carl I'll send the details through to you.

Brett

Brett

It took Michael and I a few hrs at the bank to register WAGC as a non profit organization and open a seperate a/c so why can't you do it for NZAFTA.

After the Greyskull bullshit for the worlds with all monies going into his private a/c I'm very wary of putting money into your a/c.

Brian
Back to top Go down
(pink)MIST

PostSubject: Re: NZAFTA sanctioned GRAND PRIX SERIES 2015. REGISTRATION.   Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:40 am

Understand your position Brian, but I'm not trying to just open a bank account, We are firstly registering NZAFTA as a non profit sports organisation, through ird (which at this time of year isn't a fast process) so there will be a tax exemption as well , and then has the possibilities of opening other doors for the sport.

As I have said tho, unlike the worlds "bank account" I am happy to print out an actual bank statement showing income and expenditure for the AGM , not just a self made list.
At the point where NZAFTA has its own account all funds will be transferred into that, and both account statements will be made available to all club presidents (actual statements, not self made lists)
Rest assured, there will be full transparency as said.

Brett

Back to top Go down
shooter1

PostSubject: Re: NZAFTA sanctioned GRAND PRIX SERIES 2015. REGISTRATION.   Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:02 am

(pink)MIST wrote:
Understand your position Brian, but I'm not trying to just open a bank account, We are firstly registering NZAFTA as a non profit sports organisation, through ird (which at this time of year isn't a fast process) so there will be a tax exemption as well , and then has the possibilities of opening other doors for the sport.

As I have said tho, unlike the worlds "bank account" I am happy to print out an actual bank statement showing income and expenditure for the AGM , not just a self made list.
At the point where NZAFTA has its own account all funds will be transferred into that, and both account statements will be made available to all club presidents (actual statements, not self made lists)
Rest assured, there will be full transparency as said.

Brett

Ok thanks!
Back to top Go down
Nats

PostSubject: Re: NZAFTA sanctioned GRAND PRIX SERIES 2015. REGISTRATION.   Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:59 pm

Good Day Guys
Can you please send me the bank details as well, I would really like to attend your shoot.
Regards
Back to top Go down
(pink)MIST

PostSubject: Re: NZAFTA sanctioned GRAND PRIX SERIES 2015. REGISTRATION.   Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:23 pm

No problem Nat, will hennie be here in time as well?
Pm sent

Back to top Go down
Tony Saggers

PostSubject: GP registration   Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:50 pm

Hi Dave
Please register my name for the GP series
Tony Saggers - NHAGC
Back to top Go down
Dajo

PostSubject: Re: NZAFTA sanctioned GRAND PRIX SERIES 2015. REGISTRATION.   Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:08 pm

Done Tony, will PM the Bank details.

DaveJ.
Back to top Go down
Carlostrophe

PostSubject: Re: NZAFTA sanctioned GRAND PRIX SERIES 2015. REGISTRATION.   Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:45 am

Hi Dave,

I have just paid the $40 for Rob Nixon (NHAGC) as he cannot access the internet. Could you please add him to the PCP list also.

Cheers,

Carl.
Back to top Go down

NZAFTA sanctioned GRAND PRIX SERIES 2015. REGISTRATION.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1