HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

NZAFTA National Championships 2015 - Final Info / Questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
robcawood

PostSubject: NZAFTA National Championships 2015 - Final Info / Questions   Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:55 am

Hi All

Registrations are now closed!

Here is the final list of entrants.... Registered Shooters

Please check your entry and let me know if I have missed it or got your details wrong.

With regards to Chronying rifles on Saturday and Sunday. We tested 3 x Chronies this last Sunday and found a discrepancy of around 15fps across the 3 chronies. My advice to all would be to aim for 780fps with 8.44gr pellets when setting up your 12ftlb rifle to allow for these variations. For this weekend we will use the Chrony that is the most forgiving, but can't promise that this Chrony will match the one you used to setup your rifle.

If you have any questions regarding this weekend then please ask them here, i.e. location of club etc.

We will be putting on a BBQ (sausage, bread, onions and hash browns) after the shoot on Saturday and Sunday. So I invite everyone to stick around and have a yarn after the shoot, especially those who have traveled from far and are spending the night in Auckland.

As an FYI, the course for Nationals is mostly new, i.e. the Riding for the Disabled have allowed us to use the paddock next to ours so we have 12 lanes spread across the 2 paddocks. We also have 4 targets in the trees. So hopefully everyone will enjoy it.

Cya all this weekend.

Rob

Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: NZAFTA National Championships 2015 - Final Info / Questions   Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:31 am

Sounds great Rob, see you then. Team WAG will be there with flags flying.

What's the weather forecast for Greenhithe likely to be in your opinion? (given how reliable most weather services are...)
Back to top Go down
robcawood

PostSubject: Re: NZAFTA National Championships 2015 - Final Info / Questions   Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:10 pm

Have a look at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it is normally pretty accurate. You can use Takapuna as the closest forecast.

Regards

Rob

NZAFTA National Championships 2015 - Final Info / Questions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1